Monday, February 12, 2007

Breakfast Skillet Wraps

I made myself a tasty breakfast this weekend. (It was actually an afternoon thing, but it was the first meal of the day, so it still counts as breakfast.)


I started out by cutting up some sweet potato and throwing it into the frying pan.


Then I added some green pepper and onion as well as some random spices.


I also cut up and added some breakfast sausages I found in a ziploc bag in my freezer. I think they were pork, but they may have been turkey. Who knows? I threw out the box a long time ago and don't really remember. (I like to subdivide food into single person portions before I freeze it.) They did have a slight maple flavour.


And finally I threw everything into a wrap with some shredded cheese and salsa and ate it all burrito style. It was pretty tasty if I say so myself. I was contemplating adding some scrambled eggs to the mix, but I'd had a few drinks the night before, and didn't really think that would be a good idea. Maybe next time.

No comments: